Multi-modal and community-engaged research to understand and inform ongoing collaborative decision making and decolonization. Focuses on dam and river restoration in the Penobscot River Watershed.
- Poster about exploratory research design and data analysis (photograph showing incorporated mixed media).
- Analysis of 244 news articles and 15 stakeholder interviews about dam removal and decision making in the Penobscot River Watershed.
- Institutional Review Board documentation to inform decolonizing research.
- Google Drive media database of 1,081 photographs and videos provided to the Penobscot Nation along with digital tools to manage the database and connect it with environmental science monitoring data.
- Open-access dissertation published via Digital Commons (slides from public defense).
- Research designer
- Data manager
- Lead data analyst
- Research writer
- Thematic analysis
- GoPro and DSLR cameras
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Drive, Sheets, and Apps Script
- SQL & SQLite queries
- Python programming
- LaTeX & BibTeX